Dedication to Innovation: MSA Safety Highlights Connected Safety Solutions During Milestone Year at National Safety Council Congress & Expo
MSA Becomes First Ever 100-Year Exhibitor at NSC expo
Established in 1914, MSA was founded as a company focused on improving mining safety. One of MSA's founders,
During this milestone year, MSA will be showcasing its Connected Work Platform. The platform includes the cloud-ready ALTAIR io™ 4 Gas Detection Wearable Device and the MSA Grid software platform. The ALTAIR io 4 was designed from the ground-up as a fully connected and intuitive safety solution that is designed to work in concert with the company's MSA+ safety subscription service. When connected together, the ALTAIR io 4 and MSA+ create a versatile and powerful hardware/software combination that enhances worker safety while simplifying safety program management. The Connected Work Platform and additional featured products carry on MSA's legacy of showcasing its innovative safety solutions at NSC expos.
"We continue to focus on what our founders were focused on more than 100 years ago, and that's using the latest technology to develop new products to help protect people's lives," said
- V-SHOCK® Overhead Web PFL: This personal fall limiter is the latest in the MSA V-SERIES™ line of self-retracting lifelines. Designed to deliver simplicity and hassle-free safety, it features easy-to-understand colors, dashboard labels and iconography to help make selection easy for overhead use;
- MSA Cable Temporary Horizontal Lifeline: Featuring a completely toolless installation, it allows for a 75 percent faster installation than traditional cable systems, helping to save workers time and increase efficiency;
- V-Gard C1™ Hard Hat: Featuring ReflectIR™ Thermal Barrier technology, the patent-pending barrier keeps the hard hat interior up to 20 degrees Fahrenheit (11 degrees Celsius) cooler in sunny conditions, compared with those without ReflectIR. The C1 helps alleviate heat stress for workers in construction, utilities, and oil and gas, where heat stress from sun exposure is a concern;
- Advantage® 900 Elastomeric Half-Mask Respirator: As the first NIOSH-approved rubber-like material respirator with both a speaking diaphragm and no exhalation valve, it helps clarify and amplify speech for improved communication between workers, while filtering exhaled breath to help reduce the likelihood of contaminating the surrounding area that is a secure respiratory solution for essential workers and first responders, and;
- ALTAIR io 4 Gas Detection Wearable: With fully integrated cellular connectivity and integration with MSA Grid cloud-based software right out of the box, it delivers real-time visibility to help drive safety and productivity across workers, worksites and workflows.
"We're proud to be the first company to be a 100-year exhibitor at NSC, showcasing the strength of the MSA brand as the only company solely committed to doing one thing, and that's helping to keep people safe," Vartanian said. "We remain committed to helping men and women work in safety throughout the world. The passion our employees have to fulfilling our mission has only grown over the past century and will continue to propel us into the future."
This year MSA is in Booth 3824. Keep up-to-date with the latest
Established in 1914,
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dedication-to-innovation-msa-safety-highlights-connected-safety-solutions-during-milestone-year-at-national-safety-council-congress--expo-301625129.html
Media Relations Contact: Samantha D'Uva - (412) 576-3535; Investor Relations Contact: Chris Hepler - (412) 225-3717